Thursday, June 28, 2007

The fizz is dying out in the air in the coke can. It rapidly rises to the surface. Then dies echoing in the half-empty aluminium can.

I hope I regain the strength to crush these cans to flat sheets of metal as they say you should for recycling. If it is only a myth, then I've been had and publically so. Except this isn't a public space frequent by public.
I shall live without being disgraced. Ha!

Drama Queen offered to save me some barbequed popcorn I believe and frankly? I didn't know the likes of these existed. Nor will I ever know now since the only BBQ of my lifetime [and all my friends including Drama Queen] is now slowly passing on an island that you can skip to from end to end.
And if I'm blogging while it is happening, clearly, I didn't go.

I wish to delight in writing about obscure references to life through one [Trademarked] ME perspective but it is such a cheerfully sunny day.
That makes you want to take a nap at 9:30 am.

How can anyone not be affectionate with Summer?

No comments: